Tuesday, February 3, 2009
There's not much going on right now. Yesterday kind of wore me out. I think it had to do with me being tired from Sunday and everyone's tired on Monday's. Plus, I'm finally having to slow down a little bit from being pregnant. I'm not very good at slowing down and taking things easy, so I'm going to have to work on it. Scott got almost all the chair railing up. The room is looking so pretty. It's just like I imagined it. Except now we have both agreed that it needs some crown molding. I had always said I wanted it, but I thought it might be a little over the top, but he's the one who brought it up. He wants to do some research to decide how easy it would be to do. Now we really just need some baby furniture. Picking the right furniture has been stressful for me. I found the kind I would really like to get, but it is way too expensive. $1,000 for a crib is unreasonable. Even if it's the most beautiful crib I've ever seen. My kids at school have been enjoying telling me that my belly is getting bigger. Most of them like to come in and rub it and say "hi baby". Others are just like "Mrs. Hughes, your belly", and they will point at it. I did have one PTA mom tell me yesterday that I was really getting fat. I just played it off, but I did want to say " I hope that made you feel better about yourself". She was there in her pajama pants eating laffy taffy. Who says that? I didn't let it bother me too much, because I'm really all belly. I just wish people could get over themselves and not try to make themselves feel better by saying crappy things to other people. Oh well, that's life and it always will be. I don't think he slept at all yesterday while I was at school. He rolled around all day. Hopefully he was doing some rolling in his sleep. Who knows!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WOW. I can't believe she said that!! I don't understand some people.
Post a Comment