Thursday, February 12, 2009

I am very glad that tomorrow will be Friday. But, that means I have lots of Valentine's Day baking to do tonight. Papa John's has these new heart shaped pepperoni pizzas. I saw them in an ad, and I think I need one. This mass commercialism of Valentine's Day always gets to me. I dragged out all my heart shaped pans of all sizes, all my V-Day sprinkles, cookie cutters, and anything else Valentine's Day. It's actually kind of sad how much stuff I have. My kids will appreciate me for it later. It's been a busy couple of days at school. On Tuesday I was stabbed int eh arm with a pencil by a kindergarten girl who was doing her usual stupid things that she always does. Let's just say that she didn't get to paint while everyone else did. Some days I'm just not as tolerant as others, but I draw the line when I get stabbed. Accident or not. It's very cute watching them make their Valentines though.

The past couple of mornings I have been waking up at like 4 something and having to go pee and not being able to fall asleep. I'm feeling sleep deprived. Hopefully Saturday I will be able to sleep in again. In other news, I think Scott thinks I must be superwoman. Perhaps I used to be, but I'm not anymore. I just can't do everything like I used to. I informed him yesterday that I was going to order our groceries online at Reasor's and he was going to go pick them up. I just don't have it in me this weekend to go do it. I think I'm going to hire me some Merry Maids to come over and clean my bathrooms too. I asked him over 2 weeks ago to do it, but they are still dirty. I better get a good Valentine's Day present!

No comments: