Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Too Tired

I'm too tired today to write much, so here's the short version. The Halloween party went great, exhausting, but great. Someone stole one of the pumpkins off my porch on Saturday, the house is undecorated for Halloween and redecorated for fall. Kids have internal weather monitors that make them be bad right before the weather changes, hence the too tired to write anything today. They wore me out! Gotta go vote after school, then I'm going to come home and not do anything and go to bed early. And, by the way I'm pregnant. Don't know why I waited until now, but I thought I would for the first one. you know, the whole don't tell anyone till after the first trimester thing. Also, everyone who reads my blog already knew anyway! The due date is May 13, and we're super excited. More on all that later. Gotta try to stay awake until I get to leave in 30 minutes!

3 comments:

drbaucom said...

Congratulations, officially!!!!

JenPen said...

Yea!!! You are having a baby!!!

Lauren said...

That's what I did- just scanned them. I love ultrasounds! I think they are so neat.