Friday, October 31, 2008
Happy Halloween!!
Halloween is finally here! Almost everything is ready for the party. I've basically spent the last 5 days getting things prepared. I even sent Scott off to work this morning with his traditional holiday tray of goodies for his work. It had cupcakes, cookies and molded candy melts. I think all the work is catching up with me though because yesterday on the way to work I got a little light headed, but I forgot about it by the time I got to school. Last night I was finishing icing my cupcakes and was putting the icing back in the fridge and got really light headed for a while. Scott wouldn't let me do much after that, and I'm very sad to inform you that for the first year, I did not get to carve me pumpkin. Scott even picked out some ones with great stems. He sad maybe we can do it after Halloween, but I'm not sure what the point in that is. But, the truffles are finished, 4 dozen cupcakes have been iced and decorated, 4 dozen sugar cookies have been iced, my weird jello creations are done, and my chili is thawing out. When I get home I'm going to make my caramel apples, spaghetti for the chili, spiced cider and my tortilla roll ups. I really can't wait!!!! Happy Friday Halloween!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I most enjoyed the wax lips photography, creative disposal of green jello ooze, the trick-or-treater costume contest and your tipsy husband.
Thanks for the fun party!
Post a Comment