Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The Zoo in My Room

Okay, so I've been procrastinating about writing on my blog. It's so hard at the end of the day. I took yesterday off with Mom and we went to the zoo and walking around Utica Square. I loved being off work. We went to Macaroni Grill for dinner and had a completely crazy waitress, but whatever. School today was a lot of work. It seems like all my kids were bad, which is unbelievably frustrating. My ears are all red from it! I had all kinds of talking back, running around the room, bullying, racial comments, you think of it, it probably happened. I'm ready for fall break. I think I'm going to go work at the zoo or be a Bobbi Brown makeup girl.

My front yard looks fabulous with all my orange lights in the bushes and my black cat stuff. I just really need an inflatable!!!! I made my apple crisp and Scott even helped me peel the apples. It didn't occur to me that I had a vegetable peeler that I could have used instead of peeling 5 pounds of apples by hand with a knife, but you can't miss out on quality time with your husband. We were both standing there and I said isn't this fun, and he said no, but I still think it was nice he offered to do it on his own! It even tasted good. Next time I'm going to make a peach or plum crisp. I'm really in the mood to start baking goodies.

1 comment:

TX Penses said...

The crisp sounds yummy! You should try making a peach and blueberry crisp - mostly peach with blueberries sprinkled in, and some cinnamon - yum! It is fabulous - even my kiddos like it.