Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Clean Garage!
Scott and I had a very productive weekend. Friday was our date night. We got to go to Olive Garden. You wouldn't think it would be busy already at 5:00, but it was, but luckily for us all the people ahead of us were more than 2, so we got seated right away even they told me a 20 minute wait. We had a great waiter too. We were there for almost 2 hours, which is kind of ridiculous, but it's also nice not to be rushed either. We went to the mall afterwards and looked around, bought a few things at Bath and Body Works and went home. Saturday morning I made homemade blue berry muffins and then we went to Ceramic Cottage to buy glazes for school. I even got some cake stands for me that I'm going to decorate with snowflakes. We ate lunch then spent over 4 hours cleaning out the garage. I only saw one mouse, so it could have been worse. We need to call the garage door people and have them fix something on the door and then I can park in there. We're very proud of ourselves about how clean it is. Every time I go in the garage I'm excited to see how there is nothing in the middle of the floor. Sunday we went to church, went grocery shopping, Scott went to his football game and then we went on a walk. After all that we went to dinner with his parents and then came home to get ready for the week. The week has gone by fast, but I have to admit that when I woke up yesterday morning I didn't know what day ti was and was very disappointed to learn it was indeed only Tuesday. Last night I made homemade macaroni and cheese for the first time. We were both pleased with the results. Scott had never had anything other than boxed macaroni so he ate a ton of it!Thanksgiving plans are under way and I'm excited. It is all I can do to control myself and not decorate for Christmas. I think Scott would kill me! I did find pictures from the last Thanksgiving at my house were I had already decorated for Thanksgiving. I think I will go ahead and put up my 2 small trees because they won't be in the living room. We'll see if I can stop at that! Happy Wednesday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment