Thursday, November 13, 2008

Too Much To Handle

Today was a good day. Yesterday was the kind of day that I called Scott and lunch and told him I was quitting. I f we had the money, I would have walked out and left at lunch! A lot of the teachers have been gone to a meeting, so they have subs. Kids never act right when there is a sub in their room. On top of all that we got a new kindergarten kid so the class I had yesterday had 27 5 year olds in it. Too much. The counselor asked me to do something that I felt wasn't right, I had a meeting after school, so by the time I got home I was worn out. Then Scott told me I made a mistake on the budget we're creating. It was a huge mistake, so I cried, we went to community group, I came back and cried some more and went to bed. It wasn't even the end of the world, but to me, at the moment and because of everything that went on, it seemed huge and too much to handle. Today has been so much better. All my kids have been good, and tomorrow is Friday. I have a job and I'm alive, so I guess that's all that matters anyways. I am looking forward to 2:40 tomorrow!

No comments: