Friday, November 14, 2008

Christmas Decorations

I am at the moment enjoying an unexpected break from my first grade class. They are practicing in the gym for their Thanksgiving program. I actually really enjoy most of the first graders I would have had today, but I also enjoy a break even more. It will prepare me for the kindergarten class from Hades that is getting ready to descend upon the art room. I decided that I'm going to put my Christmas trees up and that tomorrow before Scott goes to work that we're going to put our outside Christmas lights up. 3 other people in our neighborhood already have their lights up. 2 are right across the street teasing me that there's are already up. The people aren't actually teasing me, it's just the fact that I love my Christmas lights and I want to enjoy them for as long as I can. I think I will put my tree for the study up tonight. I just have to convince Scott to drag in the box for me! I think when he leaves to go to work tomorrow I may just decorate the rest of the house.

100 more minutes left of teaching for me today. I'm very glad that it's Friday!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

How did the decorating go? Our neighbors have their lights up too!

Beth said...

Well, I finished almost all of it! My intention was just to do a little, but I couldn't control myself! We didn't get to put up our big lights on the house because our ladder wasn't tall enough. I went and got my Dad's yesterday eveing, so hopefully we can do it this week. I love the way the inside of the house looks! I'm glad I went ahead and decorated.