I could not control myself this weekend and the entire house looks like Christmas now. I didn't get my upstairs tree up yet, but everything else inside is done. Our ladder wasn't tall enough to get the big lights up on the house though. I put out my inflatables and some of my other yard decorations though. The front yard at our new house is smaller than our old house, so I have 5 deer, 1 inflatable, 1 package of candy canes and 1 package of holographic light up presents that are not out. I think I will just decorate the backyard too. Hey, if you have it you shouldn't waste it! My 5th graders didn't come to art today and neither have my 1st graders. They were all doing other school related things. God knew I needed a break and that I had really thought it was Sunday when I woke up this morning. I've very excited to get this much of a break. I also won't have my 4th graders tomorrow either. I'm not sure about 1st grade. We'll see. I go to the doctor on Wednesday. I'll be 15 weeks this week. My friend told me that her doctor told her what both of hers were at 12 weeks. I'm really hoping she does an ultrasound and we might be able to find out!
I'm in love with this crib on Restoration Hardware's website. I'm not in love with the price unfortunately. It's almost $1,000 and Scott said no. I don't blame him. It's a sleigh bed crib in dark cherry wood. I've been looking on the website of the lady we bought our desk set and dining room set from. I think I found one similar, so I'm really hoping it's cheaper. I e-mailed her today to find out. We're going to do the nursery in blue and chocolate like the bathroom if it's a boy and pink and chocolate if it's a girl. I want to do the chocolate on the bottom and put up a chair rail and have the top be the pink, or blue, in alternating stripes of the different finishes. I can't wait to do it! Or, I guess I should say that I can't wait for Scott to do it. I can only imagine how long it will take to do the taping of the stripes. You wouldn't believe how long it took just to do the guest bathroom. It's all worth it in the end. Pray for me from 1:00-1:50! I'm painting 27 kindergarteners with paint on their hands and arms to make a Thanksgiving place mat. Things could get hairy! I did recruit 4 5th grade girls to come help though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment