Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Last Day of September
So, by now I've been to the fair twice and eaten too much food. Actually, I haven't eaten as much as I normally do, but it seemed like it. I took my camera to take a picture of me eating my pretzel, but I didn't remember until after I ate it that I was going to take a picture. Once again the weekend flew by to quickly, and here it is Tuesday is already over and we're already going to Wednesday. I don't have a problem with time going quickly, it just seems like sometimes it goes quicker than others. I did clay today with my 3-5 graders, so the first 3 hours of my day were a whirlwind. Then I had first grade, took the kindergartners to an assembly (yeah), then had 2nd grade. Of course, they would be the worst class of the day. I think it's because we painted and they just came from an assembly, but I can tell you they won't be painting again for a while. Last night Scott and I had a date night and went to El Guapo with our coupon. We sat on the roof and had a good time. I'm making Mexican for dinner again tonight because we bought some avocados and if I don't use them tonight I won't have another chance until Friday and they'll be bad by then. I'm going to make some fresh salsa and guacamole. I think I may even make some chocolate chip cookies too. I've really been in the mood to bake lately. I think it's because I haven't decorated a cake or baked any kind of goodies since Alyssa's birthday. Bad me, I'm falling behind. Hopefully I don't get tired. Last night I was ready to go to bed at 7:30, but made myself stay up until 9:00. I probably needed the extra sleep, but I just didn't want to give up my night and have to start all over the next day. Happy October tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment