Friday, September 19, 2008

Home sick

I'm at home sick today. I actually should have just stayed home yesterday because I felt much worse then. Today I'm just exhausted from being sick. Apparently there's a stomach virus going around and I was lucky enough to catch it. Boo. Scott's taking good care of me though, so don't worry. We do have the ballet tonight and I really want to go, so hopefully I still feel good tonight. Eating bland food sucks. I never really realized how spicy I eat my food. Until now, when I can't have anything spicy. My pet following has been kind enough to follow me around to whatever room in the house I happen to be in and sleep there until I move. What sweet babies. I don't like being sick because I always have way to much to do or need to do. I think I'll just enjoy my unexpected time off and go take a nap. Happy Friday.

No comments: