Monday, September 8, 2008
Back into the swing of things
Last week was a busy week. We entertained the Texas Pense's and had Alyssa a birthday party, went to a wine and cheese party and Jen's and enjoyed being off. Of course it is never for long enough. It seems like school is just back into full swing and going by fast. I definitely don't mind that though. I've been planning my Halloween party. I know it's early to start, but that's why my parties are usually fabulous because I'm crazy and plan them for months in advance. The only problem is that I haven't decided what I want to be yet. I painted the entertainment center my uncle gave us and we're going to move it into the living room today. I think it will help make it look a lot nicer. I really want to get new window treatments for the living room and kitchen. The ones we have are kind of a country style and I'm really not into that. Patience. I have a meeting after school today and one after school on Wednesday. I hate it when I have more than one meeting a week because it just makes the week go by slower and it's less time at home. Anyways, happy Monday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment