Friday, December 21, 2007

LAST DAY!!!!!

Today is the last day of school for 2 weeks!!! I can't believe that half of a year has already gone by. It started out stressful, but now it is very rewarding. I was walking through the hall yesterday when they were having their holiday parties and it was all so cute. It made me want a kid so bad so I could come to holiday parties with them!! Last night I made 2 bundt cakes and sugar cookie dough. I made the Christmas wreath bundt pan and the Hansel and Gretel pan which looks like a gingerbread house. I'm going to decorate them this weekend. I also have the vintage sant bundt pan that I need to make too. I have a thing for cake pans. I have almost every wedding cake pan set that Wilton makes and almost every type of bundt pan or decorative cake thing from Williams-sonoma. I have a problem!! Scott said he would decorate sugar cookies with me, so I'm going to bake them tonight since he has to work until 10:00 and we can decorate them tomorrow. Happy Friday!!

No comments: