Tuesday, March 24, 2009
This past week and weekend was very busy and flew by. I took advantage of the fact that Mom was on spring break and hung out with her for a couple of the days, and then the Texas Penses came up for the shower. My shower was a lot of fun and I enjoyed it very much. Scott and I have been very blessed with the gifts we have been given for William. My family, friends, and Scott's Mom's friends really bought us nice things. We got way too many things to list. My school got us our high chair, the diaper champ, the bathtub and some other small things too. We finished our last childbirth community group on Sunday night, and its crazy how fast it went by. Today Scott had to go in to work at 2:30, so we touched up the nails on the crown molding and moved all the baby furniture into Will's room. We're trying to decide if we like where it is at now, or if we're going to move it. I need to put his name up on the wall when we decide where the crib is going to go and Scott has a small section of crown molding to finish. We also need to lower the curtain rod, but I think that's about it. I'm getting very excited. I have also cut out the fabric for my baby sling and now all I have to do is sew it together. I don't think it will be too hard, but I'm still going to wait until Mom is there to supervise me. I will also be 33 weeks tomorrow. Once again, I can't believe how fast this is all going. I have my doctor appointment tomorrow and it's at the Hillcrest office. I wonder how long I will have to wait? In other news, I'm finally getting new tires for my Jeep tomorrow. They have last almost 69,000 miles. I've never had a flat either. I've had a nail in my tire twice that I've gone and gotten fixed, but that's it. There's a reason they have lasted so long. Good lord, tires are expensive. Especially the ones that were already on my car. I've never bought tires in my life, so I was very surprised when I called around getting prices. The dealership had the cheapest price if you can believe that. So, tomorrow morning think of me while I'm stuck there waiting to get my tires put on. I'm going to take my thank you notes with me and Mom says they have donuts, so hopefully it won't be too bad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment