Friday, March 20, 2009
So I had my ultrasound and my little man already weighs 4 pounds and 2 ounces. I got to see his chubby little cheeks again too. I can't imagine what he's going to weigh when he gets here if he had gained 1 pound and 2 ounces in 3 weeks. I get another one in 2 weeks, so I guess we'll see then. Normally every time I go to the doctor when she's at St. John's I have to wait 45 min. to an hour past my appt. Believe it or not, yesterday they called me back 15 min. before my appointment. I guess all my appointments should be in the morning because then she doesn't have time to run late all day! It was very nice not having to wait though. Her nurse was stupid, but I won't even get started on that. I spent the rest of the day out running around with Mom. I met my long term sub. last night, and now I'm kind of worried about how this last 9 weeks will go. Oh well, it should make me appreciated even more when I came back. I'm afraid kindergarten is going to eat her alive. Oh well, it's not my problem anymore. Deb and Jen are having my shower tomorrow, and I'm getting excited! In other news, in 1 week Scott will finally have a day off. Yeah for next Friday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment