Wednesday, March 18, 2009
I don't know why I haven't blogged in almost a week. I guess I just haven't gotten around to it. Perhaps our 7 year old, slow ass computer might have something to do with it. Anyways. I'm 32 weeks pregnant today. I can't believe it. Will's room is almost done. The crown molding is all we're waiting on. Half of it is up, and I think Scott should be able to get the rest of it done this week. I informed him that if the room wasn't done when Will got here that I would never forget it. I think that motivated him a little bit. I have really been loving this warm weather. Today it's supposed to be 85. Too bad it's going to go down for the rest of the week, but even then it's not in the 40's or 50's, so I can live with it. I'm going to go have lunch with Scott today. It's "wrap Wednesday" and he wants me to try one. Tomorrow I have my doctor's appointment and my ultrasound. I can't wait to find out how much he weighs. In other news, almost all of my daffodils that I planted in the fall are blooming now and all of my hyacinths are coming up. I love flowers. I can't wait until I can put some flower beds in the backyard. For now I'll settle for the garden we're going to put in behind the fence. I think I'm really a farm girl at heart. Well, kind of. I wouldn't eat any of my animals and I would grow vegetables, so I don't know what kind of girl that makes me! Well, I'm going to go eat my wrap now. I'll let you know if it lives up to what Scott says about it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think that makes you a vegetable farmer. :) I can't believe you are 32 weeks already. Time has flown for me. Has it for you? I'm only 30 weeks but still!
I can't believe how fast it has gone by. It's really scary actually!
Post a Comment