Thursday, July 17, 2008
I'm buying a house today
Today is the big day. It's really not that exciting when you think about how many papers you have to sign and how long it takes. We made 6 trips to the house yesterday taking a bunch of boxes and small things over. The movers come tomorrow and since we pay by the hour I think we'll just have them get the big stuff. I'm beginning to wonder if we will ever be done packing and get all of our stuff over there. Yesterday was a little stressful. My cousin came over to clean the new house before we move in and the water was not turned on like it was supposed to be. Turns our the previous owners still owed over $160 for their bill and they weren't going to turn it on until it got paid. I had to make a lot of calls, but eventually the realtor went and paid it and it got turned on. The bad thing is that the thermostat downstairs is broken and it's hot downstairs. We're going to Lowe's after we close and getting things for the house that we need since they have 0 payments 0% interest for a year. I hope tomorrow goes smoothly. It's going to be a lot of work. Hopefully by the end of this weekend we will have everything moved out of our house. The packing awaits me. Boo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I updated my blog!!!! Finally
Post a Comment