Friday, July 4, 2008
Happy Fourth of July!
It has been too long since I have posted anything. Vacation was fabulous. I think we need to move to the beach! I loved walking along the sea shore. We saw dolphins while we were out swimming, I found a whole sand dollar, we saw tons of jellyfish, sting rays, and I caught a huge puffer fish! I could have spent a lot longer than a week there. Scott got a ticket on the way home, which sucked. We were in some hick Louisiana town and he had the cruise control set on 75. Granted, it was a 70 zone, but the guy actually pulled him over and wrote him a ticket for it. He was captain whoever, so as soon as he said that I knew he was getting a ticket. He wrote it down as 77, but Scott didn't want to argue with him because we had our guns in the car. You always have to travel with guns on vacation. Really. You never know what might happen. The price wasn't even on it so we had to call Monday morning and find out. Oh, don't worry, it was only $165. Boo. WE found out that the bank accepted our offer on the house while we were there. We got it inspected on Tuesday and we close in less than 2 weeks. Pretty crazy. I went and spent 2 hours working on the front flower beds on Wednesday. I'll post before and after pictures. They are pretty amazing. I will say that while I was on vacation we went to the outlet mall, and I died and went to Coach heaven. I got a $218 wallet for $49.99 and a $298 purse for $149.99. Pretty unbelievable. I could get in some major trouble if I lived close to a Coach outlet. I have decided that next time I'm going to go and buy some stuff and sell it on e-bay because I've seen a lot of things they had on sale on e-bay. Anyways, I have some fireworks to go set off!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment