Monday, June 16, 2008

Busy Days

The past few days have been really busy for me. I spent all day on Thursday and Friday cleaning out the computer room to make it presentable for pictures. When our realtor came in she said " Oh, this must be the animal/crafty room". So, needless to say that after hours of work it is not the animal/crafty room anymore. The lady that takes pictures for Caldwell Banker is coming over today, so everything is ready for her arrival. Saturday I went to the Farmers Market with Mom and Dad and afterwards we went and got coffee at Utica Square. Dad decided we should go to the Flea Market, so we went there, but there was a goat show there instead. Of course we went in and I got the idea to prank Scott at work and tell him I bought a goat. If you know me, you know this is something I would actually do regardless of the trouble I would be in with Scott! I called him and you could hear all the goats bleating in the background and told him I bought one. You see, this new house has a section of the backyard that is fenced off by itself and a goat could actually live there. It could also eat the 3 feet of grass and weeds in the backyard. He kept saying no I didn't and I kept saying yes I did. I think I actually has him very worried that perhaps there would be a goat at our house when he got off work. They were big goats, and if I was going to get one it would have to be a pygmy. Saturday night we had Dad's Father's Day dinner and Sunday morning we went to church. We decided to take Dad to Mimi's for breakfast after church. I have never been to Mimi's for breakfast, but let me tell you. . . . forget the Wild Fork. I will be doing my breakfast dining at Mimi's instead. Everything about it was fabulous. This morning I went to Target with Mom, came home and made some hot sauce and Scott and I vacuumed and dusted to get ready for pictures. Unfortunately it is raining outside so it doesn't show off all the natural light in our house. We're still waiting to hear back about whether or not the bank accepted our offer. The realtor selling the house said she thought we would know something by today when I called her on Thursday. I called to harass her a little bit ago, but I had to leave a message. I'll call her back later. That is one thing about me. I'm very persistent!!!!

No comments: