Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Last Day Before The Break!!

Well, I have finally made it to the official last day before Thanksgiving break! Hopefully it will be a smooth sailing day! We have to take Lola to get her shots after school today. I think we will hurry and try to put out the extension cords on my lights and my inflatables. Maybe the deer and trees if we have time, but who knows. We also have to buy dog and cat food while we're at Southern Agriculture. That wouldn't be worth blogging about except for the fact that we have switched everybody over to Eukaneuba which is like pet food gold. It sure does make their coat shiny though. Sasha needs to be groomed. she's starting to look scraggly and she has a little matt by her ear. She doesn't appreciate it when I try to get it out, so I think I'll let her not appreciate someone else. Lola is easy to bathe. I just stick her in the shower with Scott or me and we wash her! I might make my pumpkin crumb cake tonight. We'll see. I found a weight watchers recipe for a pumpkin ginger chiffon pie, but I don't know if that will be too much pumpkin. I'm making the cake and a pumpkin trifle and Mom is making a pumpkin pie. Personally I think you can never have enough pumpkin anything at Thanksgiving, but that's just me.

2 comments:

drbaucom said...

I also think you can never have too much pumpkin.

Lauren said...

That cake sounds yummy! Will you share the recipe?