Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Christmas Lights

I went and bought new Christmas lights for our house yesterday. Last year was the first time we have ever had the "big" lights. They were clear ones from Target and one would go out every day, so we decided to buy new ones this year. u took a big leap and bought multicolored lights. I am now seriously rethinking my decision. I have always had clear lights, so I guess the prospect of something new makes me nervous. I really wanted the clear kind that had some red mixed in so my house would look like a peppermint house. They had those, but they were twice as much money and not as long as the others because they are for people who are going "green". I even bought multi lights for my bushes. I'm just worried I guess that multicolored lights aren't very Christmasy. I'm having sushi for lunch today!!! My week gets kind of busy from here. I have a UCTA meeting after school today and community group tonight. I'm supposed to go to the Philbrook for our PLC meeting, but I don't think I want to drive clear across town in rush hour traffic. Friday Scott and I have a date night and we're going to Zio's for dinner and going to try the new peppermint Oreo mountain. Saturday Scott has to work and then we have to drive to OKC for a wedding. It doesn't start until 7:00, and he has to work the next morning, so I think it is going to be a pretty rough not on him. I guess I could volunteer to drive back, but I'm not sure!! I just know that the bus better not be late picking the kids up from school today because I'm getting pretty tired of having to stay 10 and 15 minutes past our contract time. Good thing I'm the UCTA rep!!!

No comments: