Friday, November 2, 2007
After Halloween
Well, the Halloween party was great, it just didn't last long enough! Yesterday I took the day off, and Scott had the day off. We went and did some after Halloween shopping for sales at Michaels, Kohl's and Target. We got some good stuff. Our good find was at Target and it wasn't even Halloween stuff. We got our tent, sleeping bags, screened in gazebo and other accessories. We got our sleeping bags half price and the gazebo was 75% off. you just can't beat that. Our tent is a 2 room tent that sleeps 7-8 people. Pretty awesome. By the way, we're going camping on the 10th. We're taking the dogs, so hopefully that goes well. We bought them these things that screw into the ground and have a 20 foot run on them. We went to Abuelo's for lunch, and that was fun. Then we came home and I took down all my Halloween decorations :( i think I'm going to skip Thanksgiving and just go ahead and decorate for Christmas. I'm feeling very Christmasy now. I'm already almost done with all my shopping. I also burned some Christmas music on my computer here at work and brought my Starbucks Christmas travel mug to school today. We're going to the Macaroni Grill with Scott's parents tonight. I have 2 coupons for free appetizers!!! Nelly gets spayed tomorrow, and we're going to the ballet tomorrow. Busy weekend!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment