Halloween has finally arrived! I spent the 3 most boring hours of my life last night at school for parent teacher conferences. did I have any conferences? Of course not! What a waste. So anyways, now this morning I feel like crap and have a temperature. Go figure. I've looked forward to Halloween for forever and this is what I get. Oh well, because I'm leaving work at noon today and I'm not coming in tomorrow! It will be a nice way to recuperate from our Phoenix trip and from Halloween.
I'm going to be a witch for Halloween this year. I'm usually a black cat, but this year I have my own black kitten, so she is going to be my accessory to my witch costume. Sasha is going to be a lady bug and Lola is going to be a skunk. Jerry and Princess have costumes, but I don't think I will force them to wear them. Nelly does have an orange and pink glittery shirt, so she may end up wearing that. She likes to wear clothes because I started her off little! Scott has to work tonight. blah. I'm making chili, Rotel cheese deep, caramel apples, pumpkin seeds, and if I get adventurous I have a jack o lantern cake pan. We'll have to see on that one though. We're going to have black cat cosmos out of these cool flashing cups I ordered off the Internet. We're also going to have some spiced apple cider out of these orange and black Halloween spider mugs I got on sale at Williams Sonoma. I also got the little plates to match the mugs, a serving bowl and a platter. Pretty cool. We're actually not having a big party though. Just Mom & Dad, Deborah & Bryan, and Mema and me. Mary and Gary are party poopers this year and aren't coming. Oh well, it's their loss. Well I guess I should go get ready to teach.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Don't forget my cheese ball!!!!! It's not a party without a cheese ball.
Post a Comment