Wednesday, October 24, 2007

10-24-07

Well, I'm already halfway through the work week. Scott and I are flying to Phoenix bright and early on Friday morning for his brothers wedding. So, I've been frantically trying to get everything ready for us leaving and for my Halloween party. Conveniently we have parent teacher conferences from 4:00-7:00 the night before Halloween. So, when I should be preparing for my party I will be sitting on my ass in my room with minimal parentage visiting. Parents never come see the art teacher. Oh well. I'm taking off the day after Halloween, so that will be pretty great. 2 four day work weeks in a row!!!! tonight I'm going to yoga and skipping community group and I'm going to run some errands before we have to leave. Thursday after school we get to go to the Founders Society event at the Tulsa Ballet. Pretty snooty huh? I'm going for the booze (and the Flemings).

1 comment:

drbaucom said...

Hi silly. I think it's funny that you're taking off the day after Halloween. Any fun plans?

We need to have a pow-wow about the party.