It has finally come to that last day before I have to go back to work. I can't believe how fast the past 6 months have gone by. I can't believe how big my little boy is getting. He has been sleeping through the night for the past 2 weeks, and I'm totally loving that. The past couple of weeks having been busy. Scott and I went to my 10 year highschool reunion. Crazy how fast 10 years goes by. My camera came in!! I've been getting all my things to start my studio set up. Basically everything is ordered, I'm just waiting for it to come in. Hopefully that's what I will be doing soon instead of teaching. Last week Will and I went on a picnic with Mom and Dad. Mom and Dad also opened Will his first savings account and Pepaw gave him a nice $100 bill to start it out! Will can almost roll over and he has started picking his feet up and almost playing with them when he's on his back. He loves to smile and laugh. He's such a happy baby and such a Momma's boy. I hope he will do alright tomorrow without me with him all day. I don't want to write too much about it now or I'm going to cry! Just pray for us both tomorrow. It will be an extremely long day for me (12 hours), and Will's first day without Mommy. Too bad the summer's over.
Sunday, August 9, 2009
It has finally come to that last day before I have to go back to work. I can't believe how fast the past 6 months have gone by. I can't believe how big my little boy is getting. He has been sleeping through the night for the past 2 weeks, and I'm totally loving that. The past couple of weeks having been busy. Scott and I went to my 10 year highschool reunion. Crazy how fast 10 years goes by. My camera came in!! I've been getting all my things to start my studio set up. Basically everything is ordered, I'm just waiting for it to come in. Hopefully that's what I will be doing soon instead of teaching. Last week Will and I went on a picnic with Mom and Dad. Mom and Dad also opened Will his first savings account and Pepaw gave him a nice $100 bill to start it out! Will can almost roll over and he has started picking his feet up and almost playing with them when he's on his back. He loves to smile and laugh. He's such a happy baby and such a Momma's boy. I hope he will do alright tomorrow without me with him all day. I don't want to write too much about it now or I'm going to cry! Just pray for us both tomorrow. It will be an extremely long day for me (12 hours), and Will's first day without Mommy. Too bad the summer's over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You guys look great!! I especially love the 2nd picture! Will has such a cute smile! Sorry you had to go back to work, I know it must have been hard. I hope everything goes smoothly for you all!
I'm thinking about you today! I love you.
Post a Comment