Thursday, September 10, 2009

This week is going by fast. Probably because it's only a 4 day week. I think every week should be a 4 day week. Yesterday Will started sticking his booty in the air and trying to put his knees under. I can't believe how fast he's doing things. He just started rolling completely over on Friday. He had been rolling over, but he hadn't figured out how to get his arm out of the way. My little boy is growing up so fast. I thought that once he started eating some cereal he would sleep really well, but this congestion stuff of his is keeping us all up. Last night he only got up once, and I guess you would say it was this morning. The nights before he's been getting up twice. He coughs and wakes himself up, then he rolls over and he's mad that he rolled over! This morning his cough sounded a little productive instead of dry, so I'm hoping he's not coming down with something. I slept really well last night because Scott was on baby duty, but I'm feeling a little down this morning. I think it may be the rain. Rainy days are for sleeping in and wearing your pajama pants all day. Plus, Scott is still not feeling well. This has been going on for 2 weeks now. It reminds me of last year when he got sick on Thanksgiving and didn't get better until Christmas. I just can't take that again this year. He woke up on Tuesday morning covered in a red rash because he had a reaction to his antibiotic. He still had a slight fever last night too. I hope his strep isn't turning into something else. Maybe it's his ear infection. Who knows. I did decorate for fall this past weekend. The house looks really pretty. I even made a fall wreath for my door. I'm trying to not get back into my wreath making obsession. I ought to make them and sell them. I filed for my EIN number with the IRS. Beth Hughes Photography is official. I took pictures of my friends twin one year old boys for their birthday on Tuesday. That was a lot of work!! My pictures turned out nice though. I was afraid they wouldn't because one of them cried almost the whole time. I even got some cute pics of their sister. I'm just trying to have a whole lot of faith right now. I'm hoping God brings me a lot of business so I can stay home with my little man!!

2 comments:

drbaucom said...

When you say you decorated for Fall, does that include Halloween stuff? Because I'm ready to break out the pumpkins myself.

Beth said...

No, I decorate for fall first, take that down and decorate for Halloween and redecorate for fall for Thanksgiving. I do have pumpkins out though.