One year ago today I found out I was pregnant. I can't believe how fast the time has gone. I remember how shaky I was when I looked at that test and realized it wasn't negative. Scott and I both couldn't believe it. The fertility clinic had told us we were going to need some help, so it made it all the more unbelievable. God really does answer prayers. Will has been such a blessing in our lives. I'm so grateful to have him and be his Mommy. Today he had cereal for the first time. He spit most of it out, but hey, it still counts!! Last week he started chewing on his thumb and Friday he finally figured out how to get his arm out of the way and roll completely over. Now he's unstoppable. All I can say is that I'm glad Mom and I went in to Williams-Sonoma the day before we found out. If the smell of those stuffed pancakes hadn't made me feel queasy and Mom thinking it was odd, who knows when we would have found out. I just remember Scott saying thy don't you take a test in the morning, and I almost didn't. I was so tired of the negative ones. I don't think I'll ever forget that morning.
Monday, September 7, 2009
One year ago today. . . .
One year ago today I found out I was pregnant. I can't believe how fast the time has gone. I remember how shaky I was when I looked at that test and realized it wasn't negative. Scott and I both couldn't believe it. The fertility clinic had told us we were going to need some help, so it made it all the more unbelievable. God really does answer prayers. Will has been such a blessing in our lives. I'm so grateful to have him and be his Mommy. Today he had cereal for the first time. He spit most of it out, but hey, it still counts!! Last week he started chewing on his thumb and Friday he finally figured out how to get his arm out of the way and roll completely over. Now he's unstoppable. All I can say is that I'm glad Mom and I went in to Williams-Sonoma the day before we found out. If the smell of those stuffed pancakes hadn't made me feel queasy and Mom thinking it was odd, who knows when we would have found out. I just remember Scott saying thy don't you take a test in the morning, and I almost didn't. I was so tired of the negative ones. I don't think I'll ever forget that morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment