Beth- I don't have a blog, just an account. I set it up when Amanda Whtie was adopting her baby, she had a blog and commenting on it was the only way we could communicate with her & her husband while they were in Vietnam. I keep thinking about starting my own, but haven't done it yet!
I'm 28 years old, and married to the cutest pharmacist ever. I am mother to 3 cats and 2 dogs. I have been blessed with a precious little boy, born April 28, 2009. He and his Daddy are the loves of my life! I love Jesus, piercings, tattoos, beaches, photography, decorating cakes, Starbuck's, Coach, and anything artsy. I work as an elementary art teacher. I am also starting my own photography business. I have several passions, Jesus, art and animals. My favorite passion in life is animals,rescuing animals, and pretty much anything else that has to do with animals. Don't buy, adopt.
7 comments:
Ha! I know the feeling! :)
You may feel that way, but you don't look it! :-)
Beth-
I don't have a blog, just an account. I set it up when Amanda Whtie was adopting her baby, she had a blog and commenting on it was the only way we could communicate with her & her husband while they were in Vietnam. I keep thinking about starting my own, but haven't done it yet!
I guess that makes sense then! I couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong!
Hahaha! You and be both!
See how tired I am too? I meant ME not BE!
I'm so tired I didn't even notice it!!
Post a Comment