Monday, April 27, 2009

Well, tomorrow is the big day. I can't believe it's here already. I'm glad I haven't had more time that what we had to know, because I think the anticipation would be too much. I'm glad it's tomorrow, because I am so done with being pregnant. On Friday my feet decided to swell up. Now they have been slightly swollen before, but I could barely get my flip flops on. It all culminated last night with my right foot being so swollen I thought it was going to explode. My foot was all tingly and I couldn't even curl my toes up. I don't think the skin on that foot will ever be the same. I went to bed early because I figured I needed the extra sleep and I wanted to prop my feet up. My dogs had other plans for me unfortunately. At 2:30 Sasha decided she needed to go outside. I had to turn the alarm off and keep Lola in the bedroom so she wouldn't wake up Scott. Then, she did the same thing at 5:30. And, I had just fallen back asleep from her first visit outside. Not to mention the thunderstorm that came through and woke me up and all my trips to the bathroom. I was sleeping good when Scott came in to take his shower. Then it was Lola's turn. I woke up to her throwing up in front of the bathroom door. I decided I better get up and clean it up before Scott got out of the shower because he would have stepped in it and that wouldn't have gone over well. When I got up, I got to smell the pleasant aroma of doggie diarrhea all over the floor in front of the bedroom door. So I got to clean that up too. What a way to start off the day. I couldn't find the new bottle of Resolve, so Scott had to go find it for me. Apparently I must have some pent up pregnancy emotions because during my scrubbing of the shit all over the floor I had an emotional breakdown. We're not talking a few tears, we're talking down right sobs. I guess there are lots things we can blame it on. So, I'm going to try and take it easy today. I ran the dishwasher and I have a load of laundry on, but that may be the extent of my house cleaning. I bought some beads this weekend, so I might make a necklace. I bought a shirt that I want it to go with. It's a pink fitted tee and has one of those 50's wives on it. It says "Instant Mom, just add coffee" and it has jewels on it. I thought it would be fitting to wear this summer. So, here's to my last day before I'm someones Mom.

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Good Luck tomorrow! I'm praying for a safe, heathly and easy delivery for you!

drbaucom said...

Agh!!!!!!! I'm so excited!!!

JenPen said...

I am so excited!!

TX Penses said...

We are SO excited! Wish we could be there!!!!! We are praying for a quick and easy delivery, and that both of you will be healthy through it all. Just relax and think about Will's handsome little face. Seeing him for the first time will be something you will never forget.