The weeks are going by way too fast. I can't believe it's Friday already. Wednesday we hosted our group, and it was a lot of fun. I have missed being the host home. It was just a social night, so it made it even more fun. Everyone loved Will's room. Will is now enrolled in The Learning Center at our church for day care. For now, he's going to go on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. Their Wednesday slot was full, but he's the first one on the waiting list. My friend Amanda is going to take him in the mornings for us and Scott is going to pick him up. If he can't get in for Wednesday she is going to watch him then also. Scott will have every Friday off, so they will have some Dad and lad time! It is nice knowing that his daycare is all taken care of. They will even teach him sign language and some Spanish when he's old enough. Yesterday was my completely do nothing day. I did make a lemon cake, but that was about it. This morning I went to Kohl's and bought Will some summer clothes. All he had was winter clothes and a few onesies, so Mama got him some good stuff. It was all on sale and I had a take an additional 20% off coupon too. Mom thinks I bought him too much. I'll save my receipt! I met Mom for lunch at Panera and then got a Starbuck's with her. I picked up a few candy melts from Michael's and headed home. Scott told me I don't get to do anything else today though because my bp was high when I got home. It was fine this morning before I left. It has slowly been creeping up there again. Hopefully it won't be a consistent trend. But, I did get my zebra print hospital gown in the mail yesterday, so I feel more prepared. I was going to be mad if I had him before I got it in. It's way cute! Monday Scott has off and we're going to go have maternity pictures taken. I think it will be a lot of fun. Except, I think I need to get a french manicure for it. We'll see.
I checked my e-mail this morning and had an e-mail from my long term sub. The school set her up an account, and guess what she had as her signature? She put her name, then ART TEACHER, and the name of our school. Can you believe that? That is my title. I was completely offended. Wouldn't you have been? She should have put Art Long-Term Sub or something like that, but she is not the art teacher there, I am. I decided to get over it and not reply and tell her that she needed to fix it. I'm still offended though. Whatever. In other news, Mom came over yesterday and I sewed Will's baby sling. Well, it's more my baby sling because it's zebra print, but it turned out really cute. I put Nelly in it for practice!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Beth, take care of yourself and don't do too much. That blood pressure can sneak up on you---you don't want it to get worse. We love you and can't wait for Baby Will to get here!!!! Have a great weekend.
What kind of sling did you make? A ring sling or a pouch kind? Where are you doing your maternity pics?
I don't know what you would call it, but it's the kind that you just pull over your shoulder. My Mom found this lady who did pictures for another teacher, and I loved the ones from her website. Her name is Jenny and I think it's called photo reflect.
Post a Comment